Roam with the Mastodon browser Extension
The most ways to post on Mastodon
- Share the page — Roam will pre-fill the page title, URL, and image, you just add your take
- Share highlights — select text or image on the page, right-click to "Share on Mastodon"
- Thread like a pro — Roam will even help you with character and post counts
- Take screenshots — one click to snap, then crop and share
- Schedule posts — schedule your posts to publish later, spread over the day or multiple days
- Quote posts — share and remark on other people's posts (also works with Tweets)
- Retweet - share Tweets with a single click
Roam away from your home instance
- Look for the “Roaming” badge at the top of the page
- Follow, boost, favorite, bookmark, and reply work from any instance
- Mastodon and Elk: look for the Quote icon under the post you want to quote
- Twitter: look for the Mastodon icon under the tweet you want to share
Available for Chrome, Firefox, and other compatible browsers.